One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

ok I gotta know which one of these animators was the one who drew Saitama in the wander over yonder style? cause that was spot on. Besides that, this is one of the best things ive ever seen on new grounds

Peck! Peck!

I love so much about this. The humor is simple and easily accessible. I am still giving this five stars despite having trouble kinda following what was going on with the characters relationship, and the whole stocks gag. I am just going to assume this is a reference to something.

Geek Culture Geek Culture

i remember watching foamy all the time i love that dick head squirrel

Pulse Pulse

I would like to use some of this in an animation i think if you would be ok with that.

MCFStudios responds:

Go ahead and use this in your animation! Please credit me for the music

Queen Cloudia Queen Cloudia

i enjoy this, please make more.

Pancakes? Pancakes?

I am detecting some problem solver influence? if not the use of color is reminiscent of that show. I personally like being assaulted with color, this would make an awesome blacklight shirt.

RandoGW responds:

good to see you liked it, never even heard of the show,

Belladonna the Brownie Belladonna the Brownie

brownies are also known as borrowers right? I like how you went for a sort of visually uncanny appearance, to create a greater range of perceived emotion.

FlamingPlatypus responds:

Thanks! Brownies are the closest thing to borrowers that Pathfinder has. They're knee-high and more like house spirits than little people. Where a borrower takes things that won't be missed, a brownie does chores when it takes and people usually leave out food and drink for them when they know a brownie is living in their home so it feels welcome and appreciated.

But for my homebrew game, yes... I made them more like borrowers. In fact, they even have an organization known as the Borrowers' Society.